The Royal Kona Resort
The Ironman Sports Medicine Conference (ISMC) is held at the Royal Kona Resort. The property is a short – ten minute – walk to the center of Kailua-Kona town and the headquarters of the Ironman World Championship.
Royal Kona Resort Room Features
All rooms have either a king bed or two double beds, a/c, mini-refrigerator, telephone, TV, coffee maker and private lanai. The resort features swimming pool, restaurant, lounge, hair salon, on-site travel desk and sundries store.
- Reserve your room on-line-COMING SOON
- Call the Royal Kona Resort at 1-808-329-3111, ask for reservations and provide Grop Code ISMC. Please call during normal Hawaii business hours to avoid being routed to a central reservation call center which does not have our room block in their system. Hawaii is 3 hours earlier than PST and 6 hours earlier than EDT.
- Problems finding availability? Call or email us
ISMC Discounted Group Room Rates
Standard View $200 per night
Partial Ocean View $225 per night
Ocean View $255 per night
Ocean Front $310 per night
Corner King $345 per night
- Minimum stay requirement is five (5) nights. Fewer than 5 nights is a $50 per night surcharge.
- All rates are per night, single or occupancy and do not include the current room tax of 13.42%
- Children 17 and under, sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding, are complimentary
- Extra person charge of $35 per night plus tax applies for adults 18 years and older
- The maximum number of persons per room is four
- Parking is available to hotel guests at $10 per day – rates subject to change
- All room categories are based on availability. Although the room rates are valid between the nights of October 4-17, 2018 – subject to availability
- Minimum stay requirement is five (5) nights
- Your credit card will be charged for the advance deposit of two (2) nights’ room and taxes
- Any hotel room cancellations that are received between thirty (30) days to fifteen (15) days. prior to the requested arrival date will be assessed two (2) nights’ room and taxes.
- ANY cancellations between fourteen (14) days and seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival will be charged five (5) nights cancellation fee.
- ANY Cancellations less than 72 hours will be charged the full lodging stay+ tax for all nights reserved.
- Individuals with guaranteed reservations who fail to arrive on the confirmed date will be charged for the entire stay.
- Late arrivals and early departures will be charged for the unused nights at the group rate.
- Changes to your arrival/departure dates are subject to a $50 change fee.