Join us for the 29th Annual Ironman® Sports Medicine Conference – a must-attend event for medical professionals with an interest in Sports Medicine and treating endurance athletes at all levels.
Each year, over 200 medical professionals attend this prestigious event, which sells out each year. In addition to the conference, attendees also have the option to earn additional CME credit by volunteering in the Ironman® Medical Tent on race day.
- Twenty Five (25) Hours AAFP CME
- World-renowned Faculty discussing leading edge topics
- Ironman Legends Guest Speaker – to be announced
- Win a Slot in the 2018 Ironman World Championship
- Volunteer in the Ironman Medical Tent
- On property Swim Clinics (Royal Kona Resort Lagoon)
- Optional Workshops and Special Lectures
- On-line conference syllabus
- Exhibit Hall
- 4 hour half day sessions Sunday-Thursday
- Breakfast during morning sessions
- Welcome Reception with live music
- Fabulous beachfront location on idyllic Kona
- Close to shops, restaurants, shopping and more
- Discounted Royal Kona Room rates
- Discounted car rentals
- On site conference management staff
The conference provides CME for physicians from the fields of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R, Orthopedics and others who care for athletes or engage in regular athletic activity, as well as Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Exercise Scientists who attend this five-day event.
This faculty will present up-to-date science focused on sports and exercise, as well as common sports-related injuries and illness for the endurance athlete.
The conference sells out very early so you are encouraged to register today.
Royal Kona Resort
Park City, UT
Grand Hyatt Kauai
Grand Wailea Resort & Spa, Maui, HI