Please join us as an exhibitor at the annual Napa Primary Care Conference – Caring for the Active and Athletic Patient (NPCC) in Napa, California.
The conference is the must-attend event for physicians and clinicians who are key decision makers for their practice and employers. Exhibiting at the conference is an exceptional opportunity to meet one-on-one with our attendees and world-renowned faculty.
The Napa Primary Care Conference is designed to attract physicians and other medical professionals from across the globe and the US, including Kaiser Permanente medical professionals.
The 2016 Napa Primary Care Conference had over 125 attendees, the majority of which were Kaiser Permanente physicians.
Complete details about sponsoring and exhibiting at the conference are provided in the Exhibitor Agreement.
Benefits of sponsoring/exhibiting at the NPCC include:
- Daily access to decision-making attendees and faculty
- Display table/space each day throughout the conference
- Acknowledgement as a “Leading Sponsor” in our promotional and program materials
- Recognition from the NPCC Chairman throughout the program
- Complimentary access to all lectures and materials
- A complete Attendees List
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon refreshments
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
In addition, sponsors/exhibitors may host workshops and/or events for attendees and faculty, as the conference schedule permits.
Please contact Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings today to discuss sponsor/exhibitor opportunities.