Your conference registration fee* includes:
- One course program — syllabus/handouts will be sent electronically prior to attending the conference
- All lectures
- CME certificate
- Breakfast – 4 days
- Daily après’ ski and afternoon refreshments
- Welcome Reception
*Food and beverage provided by the conference is for the attendee only. Family and guests are welcome to enjoy all of the varied dining options in and around the Canyons Resort Village.
If you wish to register by check payment, please Download Registration Form
**Residents In Training must send a verification letter from their Residency Director to qualify for this category. Send the verification letter to CMX Travel & Meetings via fax at 1-781-735-0558 or e-mail email@example.com
After March 1, 2018, conference registration must be executed onsite at the conference registration desk, which will be available on March 7, 2018.
Please check-in and obtain your conference name badge after 2 p.m. on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at the Sports Medicine Winter Summit Registration Desk in the ballroom area of the Grand Summit Hotel in the Canyons Resort, Park City. Signs will direct you.
Course Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing either via fax or e-mail
- $100 cancellation fee applies for all cancellations
- We regret that no refunds apply if notice of cancellation is received after February 1, 2018
- Please submit notice of cancellation via e-mail or fax to CMX Travel & Meetings
- The refund process can take 3-4 weeks