Upon completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the current pros and cons of current health care legislation nationally and regionally.
- To review the various arthroscopic techniques for shoulder and hip pathology.
- Understand and improve individual use of the electronic medical record.
- Review current concepts in orthopedic trauma.
- Discuss current concepts in total joint replacement.
This program has been developed for Orthopaedic Surgeons, Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants and other Allied Healthcare workers who have an interest in Orthopaedics.
Designation Statement- Coming Soon!
14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
The Hawaii Consortium for Medical Education requires that members of the planning committee, faculty and moderators participating in CME activities disclose to the audience any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests that might pose a potential,apparent, or real conflict of interest in regard to each faculty’s contribution to the program.