Please join us in Hawaii for the 25th Annual Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference. The program is being developed for Orthopaedic Surgeons, Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, and other Allied Healthcare workers who have an interest in Orthopaedics.
Overall Course Objectives
Upon completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the current pros and cons of current health care legislation nationally and regionally.
- Review the various arthroscopic techniques for shoulder and hip pathology.
- Understand and improve individual use of the electronic medical record.
- Review current concepts in orthopaedic trauma.
- Discuss current concepts in total joint replacement.
Accreditation and Credit Statement
This activity is planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education (HCCME) and the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kaiser Hospital. The Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.