Discounted room rates for the 2018 Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference attendees:
Embark on a vacation like never before with 40 acres of lush tropical gardens and endless activities to choose from – the ultimate destination for an immersive Hawaiian getaway. With an endless supply of activities, adventures and excitement, there’s a reason Grand Wailea is consistently ranked among the world’s best resorts by leading travel consumer reports and industry peers.
A PRIVATE PARADISE
Located adjacent to Grand Wailea, these private two-story villas feature finely appointed interiors with a modern kitchen, private elevator, attached one-car garage and exclusive services. This is truly the perfect place to spend your Maui vacation.
Ho’olei guests also have access to Grand Wailea’s property amenities, including pools, waterslides, kids game room, restaurants, and shops.
The discounted room rates at the Grand Wailea are reserved under a special block of rooms held exclusively for conference attendees and exhibitors.
Please contact Joe Federl of CMX Travel & Meetings for all room reservations at 781-829-9696 or email us at email@example.com
The discounted room rates are not available directly through the Grand Wailea Resort
- Room tax of 13.42%
- Grand Wailea Resort Fee of $20 per room per night (normally $30) . Ho’Ole Villas $40 per night. Scroll down for details
- Valet Parking at $30 per car per night (self-parking is not available)
- Baggage handling fees $12.50 per person
- Maid Service gratuities $3.00 per room per day
- Roll-away beds are complimentary based on availability.
- There is no charge for children seventeen (17) years of age and under sharing the same room as the parents and using existing bedding with a maximum of 4 persons per room
- 3rd and 4th adult in the room is subject to an additional charge of $50 per person, per day.
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 12:00 pm
- A two (2) night deposit plus room tax is required to confirm a reservation by major credit card.
- Final balance due at check out
- $100.00 per room fee applies to all cancelations
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, forfeit the initial 2 night deposit
- No shows are considered cancellations
Hotel Room Reservation Deadline Date
The “cut-off date” is June 23, 2018. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates. Please note that rooms may be sold out at the Group Rates prior to the cut-off date.
Daily Resort Charge:
In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a daily resort charge:
Thirty dollars ($30.00) per room at the Grand Wailea plus tax (discounted to $20 for those that reserve their room through the conference room block) that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following:
Forty dollars ($40.00) at Ho’ole Villas
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography (scheduled in advance)
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of Beach Cruiser Bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort’s inventory)
- In-room high speed internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
Parking Fees for attendees not staying at the Grand Wailea
- Valet Parking, Day Use only: $10.00 to $60.00 per car, per day (Taxable)
- Valet Parking, Overnight: $30.00 per car, per night (Taxable)
- Self-parking is not available at the Grand Wailea