Thank you for joining us for the 2017 Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference
Your registration fee* includes:
- One (1) on-line course syllabus
- Continental breakfast with the morning sessions*
- CME Certificate
- All lectures
*Food and beverage provided by the Conference is for the attendees only. Family and guests are welcome to enjoy the many dining options located in and around the hotel property.
How to Register
|Pay by credit card||
|Pay by check (mail in only)||Download Registration Form|
CMX Travel W9 Form
Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference Fees
|Registration Category||“Early-Bird” Rate – Pay by 3/26/17||Regular Rate Register By 5/28/17||Register After 5/28/17|
|Kaiser Permanente Physicians||$625||$699||$749|
|Hawaii Orthopaedic Association Physicians||$375||$375||$375|
|Kaiser Permanente Orthopaedic Chiefs (Physicians)||$375||$375||$375|
|All other Physicians||$725||$799||$849|
|Allied Health Professionals
(non-physicians, RN, PA-C, etc.)
|Residents in Training*||$399||$449||$499|
|Daily Fee (per day) all attendees||$250||$250||$250|
Residents in Training must provide a verification letter from their Residency Director. Please email email@example.com or fax to 781-735-0558.
Course Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing either via USPS, fax or e-mail.
- Refund process can take 3 to 4 weeks.
- A full refund, less a $100 fee applies for all cancellations received prior to May 28,2017. After this date, all fees are nonrefundable.
- The administrative fee is nonrefundable.
Please submit notice of cancellation via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (781) 735-0558
Questions About Registration?
If you have questions, call Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings at 781-829-9696 or email email@example.com. We regret that telephone registration is not accepted.