You may download the free official Whova app for our event. If you attended the 2017 conference and already downloaded the app, just open the app on your device and the select the 2017 conference.
You’ll be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule.
- Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
- Receive update notifications from organizers.
- Access agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
After downloading, sign up on Whova with the email address that you used to register for our event, or sign up using your social media accounts. If you are asked to enter an invitation code to join the event, please use the following invitation code: ismvk
Download Conference App
- Or scan the QR code from your mobile device
- The app store on your mobile device
- Use invitation code ismvk
- Sign in via email or social media
Scan QR Code
How to Navigate the App
Once you download the Whova app and sign in, you’ll come to the dashboard.
The main features of the app are the AGENDA pages, the SYLLABUS information and LOGISTICS sections:
At the bottom of the home page you will see several Icons:
Home * Agenda * Attendees * Community * Messages
Click on the Agenda to see the day-by day schedule, speaker and to obtain the lecture materials for that lecture.
Click on Attendees to update your profile, add your picture, social media contacts or send a message to another attendee
Scroll down the home page until you come to a section that states RESOURCES.
Here you can find all information on the conference:
- Logistics has info on the hotel, maps, special events and luncheons and more.
- Photos is where you may view photos or upload your own
- Syllabus is where the lectures are located. You may also access the lectures by clicking on the lecture/speakers name on the AGENDA .