Please join us as a sponsor and/or exhibitor at the 2018 Update in Orthopaedic Surgery Conference (KPOR) In Maui, Hawaii.
KPOR is the must-attend conference for physicians and clinicians who are key decision makers for their practice and employers. Exhibiting at the Update In Orthopaedic Surgery Conference is an exceptional opportunity to meet one-on-one with our attendees and world-renowned faculty.
The conference is designed to attract physicians and other medical professionals from across the globe and the US, including Kaiser Permanente medical professionals.
Complete details about sponsoring and exhibiting at the KPOR are provided in the Exhibitor Agreement.
Benefits of sponsoring/exhibiting at the conference include:
- Daily access to decision-making attendees and faculty
- Display table/space each day throughout the conference
- Acknowledgement as a “Leading Sponsor” in our promotional and program materials
- Recognition from the SMWS Chairman throughout the program
- Complimentary access to all lectures and materials
- A complete Attendees List
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon refreshments
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
In addition, sponsors/exhibitors may host workshops and/or events for attendees and faculty, as the conference schedule permits.
Please contact Joseph Federl at CMX Travel & Meetings today to discuss sponsor/exhibitor opportunities.