Hyatt Regency Room Rates and Reservations
To obtain the discounted group room rates, reduced resort fee and other features, you must reserve your room through the Primary Care Conference room block:
The Resort Fees are waived if you reserve our room through our exclusive room block- an additional $32+tax savings per night!
- Reserve your room on line here!
- Call Hyatt Regency reservations at: 808-661-1234
- When calling Hyatt Regency Maui, ask for reservations and identify yourself
as a Primary Care Conference attendee or provide group code G-PC19
- Questions about rooms or cannot find your room type or availability? Call Joe Federl, CMX Travel & Meetings at 781-829-9696 or email us.
Hyatt Regency Maui Discounted Lodging Rates
The special group rates below are available to conference attendees and exhibitors as well as their family and friends. The group rates are valid between May 1-13, 2019 inclusive – but subject to availability.
The Resort Fees are waived if you reserve our room through our exclusive room block-an additional $32+tax savings per night!
Resort View (King or two beds) $246 per night
Golf/Mountain View (King or two beds) $287 per night
Partial Ocean View (King or two beds) $321 per night
Deluxe Ocean View (King or two beds) $357 per night
In addition to the discounted room rates, additional savings apply for conference attendees and guests:
- Resort fee of $30 has been waived-but only if you reserve through our exclusive room block
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (hotel rooms and conference room)
- Discounted pricing for Drums of the Pacific Luau
- 10% off Macy’s at the Hyatt Maui
- 25% discount off green fees at Kaanapali Golf Courses
All rates are per night, single or double occupancy and do not include the 13.4167% room tax
- For additional persons 19 years and older, a $80.00 charge per night is applied
- Rollways beds are complimentary based on availability.
- There is no charge for children eighteen (18) years of age and under sharing the same room as the parents and using existing bedding with a maximum of 4 persons per room
- baggage handling fees of $12.50 + 4.167% tax per person round trip (based on 2 bags per person)will be posted to your room folio
- Housekeeping (maid) gratuities are recommended at $4.00 per room per day.
Current parking rates are $22.00 per day Inclusive for Self-Parking and $32.00 per day Inclusive for Valet parking. All charges will be posted to the guest room folio upon checkout. Rates are subject to change.
Porterage charges are mandatory per the Hotel’s union contract for all groups, and are currently established at $12.00 per person, round trip, plus 4.166% state tax, for 2018. This rate is based on two (2) bags per person. Porterage charges for future years are as follows based on the Hotel’s union contract. (2018 – $12.00, 2019 – $12.50)
Resort Services Program
A daily resort fee of $32.00 + 4.166% tax has been waived for those attendees who have reserved their room through our official room block.
- Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
- Filtered water and ice machines located on every guestroom floor and throughout the resort
- 24-hr access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Complimentary cultural programs including lei making and hula lessons
- Wildlife tours, penguin and koi feedings
- Complimentary local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- Complimentary yoga/fitness classes daily
- Resort shuttle service in Ka’anapali
- One-hour daily tennis or basketball court time; tennis balls, racquets, and basketballs included
- Lei greeting upon arrival
- PressReader: access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
- 10% off Macy’s at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort
- 25% discount on rack Greens Fees at Ka’anapali Golf Curses (Royal and Kai Courses)**
- Complimentary Beach Portrait Session and 5×7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui**
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 518 2777 for 24 hour assistance**
All reservations require a 2 (two) night deposit plus tax to confirm your reservation.
- Forty-Five Days up to Seven Days Prior to Arrival: All cancellations received within this time period will be assessed two nights’ room rental, plus applicable taxes.
- Seven Days up to Arrival Date: Any and all adjustments to a reservation within this period, which may include full or partial cancellation or no shows, will be assessed the cost of the full length of stay, plus applicable taxes.
Reservation Deadline Date
The “cut-off date” is March 30, 2019. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates and will be credited to the Group’s Guest Room Block. Please note that rooms may be sold out at the group rates prior to the deadline date.
Check In/Check Out Times
The hotel’s check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Room assignments prior to that time are on a “space availability” basis only. The hotel’s checkout time is 11:00 a.m.. Any attendees staying in their rooms beyond check-out time without the Hyatt Maui Resorts authorization may be charged for an additional room night at the best available rate. Late checkout is provided based on availability through authorization from our Front Desk.